Monday, August 25, 2014

A Fantasy Shared

Ichthy and I were chatting last night. Every time I hear his voice, my pussy gets all wet and soft and open. I usually end up masturbating either while we're on the phone or shortly after he hangs up. Last night, we had been talking for a few minutes before dinner. I started to touch myself.

Hearing the change in my breathing he asked me what I was doing.

"Masturbating," I told him honestly.

"I thought so," he replied.

"How much time do you have?" I asked.

"Probably fifteen minutes. Why?"

"Well, in the event that I don't finish before your dinner is ready, I thought I'd ask now if I have your permission to cum on my own."

"Yes," he told me. "Let me know when you're done."

We continued to talk for those fifteen minutes and before I knew it, he had to go eat. "You'll have to finish on your own, I'm afraid," he said to me.

"What!? No!" I cried out.

"This is what we agreed to," he reminded me.

"I know, but that was before I was in the middle of the blissy-bliss," I told him. "Can we pause and continue after your dinner?" I pleaded. He agreed and we said our momentary goodbyes.

A couple of hours later, he texted to let me know he wasn't feeling well and could not continue. This rather killed my desire to touch myself, but I asked if he still wanted to know when I finished if I did decide to masturbate to orgasm that night. He indicated he'd be very pleased if I finished on my own and let him know when I was done.

"Do you want periodic updates in the process or do you just want to know after I've finished?" I asked.

"Just after you've finished," he replied.

After I orgasmed, I informed I had finished. "Would you like me to detail what I thought about while I masturbated tonight?" I asked him.

"Yes, please."

I began by telling him how I touched myself in order to produce enough lubrication to get lost in fantasy. I was menstruating and had a tampon in so I wasn't as wet as I wanted to be. I began by using deep pressure to massage my clit until I had enough lubrication around my pussy to use softer, more gentle circles over my clit.

*****

I had been in bed, naked and alone. I am masturbating, massaging my clit and simply enjoying the sensations.

I'm not sure how he got in or when, but Ichthy is there and he find me touching myself, stroking *his* pussy. He strips and enters my bedroom naked and absolutely gorgeous. The sight is too much for me and I close my eyes as he climbs into my bed and kneels between my legs.

He takes hold of my ankles and stretches my legs out and up as far as they'll go, my feet to either side of my head. I continue stroking my clit, my eyes closed, as I feel the head of his cock resting against my pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Ichthy quietly asks me.

My eyes still closed, I nod my consent, unable to speak to this man who has everything I want, need, ache to have. I'm absolutely desperate to feel him inside of me.

Holding my feet out and up is a bit uncomfortable but I do not care. I can feel his cock pressing more closely against my pussy, pressure so sweet it makes me ache deeper for penetration. But he refused to enter me.

"Look at me," Ichthy says.

But I can't. It's too intense. My eyes still closed, I turn my head to the left, attempting to avoid the reality of what he's demanded. I have stopped stroking *his* pussy, as I know I will not be able to cum without him in me.

Ichthy releases my left ankle and uses his hand to gently turn my head back to center. "Look at me," he says again, as he resumes his hold on my ankle.

But I can't.

"I'm not going to fuck you until you look at me. I want you to look me in the eye as I enter you," he says to me.

I can still feel the head of his cock resting against my pussy and I quickly lift my hips, attempting to impale myself on his cock, desperate to have him in me.

But Ichthy knows me well and he has anticipated this move. Just as swiftly, he shifts his hips back and now his cock isn't touching me at all.

"Please," I beg. "Please, Ichthy. I need...." But that is all I can say before the desperate ache inside renders me silent.

Ichthy leans in close and once again I can feel his cock against my pussy. His hips are against my hips, his chest and stomach resting against mine, the discomfort in my quads increases as his new position stretches my legs out farther yet.

This next he whispers in my ear, so close his breath tickles my throat and I shudder with pleasure, so softly I'm certain I've misheard. "Please do this for me. I want to see the look in your eyes as I enter you."

He leans back again and when I am sure he has settled in to wait, I take a deep breath. Slowly, I open my eyes, my gaze falling on his belly button. Slowly, tentatively, I begin to lift my gaze, partly in trepidation, partly so I can delight in the whole of his torso, marvelling at the set of his nipples, the thatch of chest hair between, his incredibly broad shoulders that I long to touch, his strong jaw and sensuous lips, his straight nose and beautiful cheekbones, until finally I reach his eyes.

His beautiful, warm, accepting, brown eyes. Only then does he enter me; and I cum instantly.

He releases my ankles and I wrap my legs around his waist as he lowers his body over mine, wrapping his arms around my shoulders as he begins hammering me with a brutality I've never before imagined, all the while whispering repeatedly in my ear, "Good girl. You are such a good girl."

*****

After I shared this fantasy with Ichthy, he responded, telling me things that are not mine to share, but which I'll treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment