Thursday, August 28, 2014

A First Date

I went on my first date with Fenest last night. It was sweet.

We went to a park and walked around, talking. We climbed on some of the playground equipment and just discussed life.

Then, when it got cold, we jumped in his car to keep a bit warm and continue chatting. We ended up making out like horny teenagers until midnight!

Lots of kissing; lots of touching. He let me stroke his chest hair (BLISS), he touched my face, he got his hands all tangled in my hair. He used his fingers, and at one point his mouth, on my left breast. And we kissed.

I'm highly reactive to touch. HIGHLY reactive to touch. My most recent ex has commented upon this; Fenest commented upon this. Come to think of it, this may be one of the reasons I've been so reticent to touch others or to permit others to touch me until quite recently. This may explain why I prefer to spend my time naked. Hmmmm....

So, it turns out that I experience "slutspace" even when just kissing. ("Slutspace" was recently explained to me by Ichthy who indicated that just as submissives can go into "subspace" some people during sex go into "slutspace," an altered state of consciousness where you may say or do things that you would not do were you in your right mind).

Turns out I really enjoy kissing Fenest. Turns out Fenest is completely vanilla. While that's great, I know vanilla will never be enough for me. Turns out we both want to take things slow and not jump into sex immediately. Turns out Fenest likes like it when I tell him explicitly that I enjoy particular touches.

I like it! Of course I'm going to tell you! It means you're more likely to do it again!

Fenest said it was nice that I just told him openly and he didn't have to drag it out of me the way he has with other women.

He also told me he found it odd/interesting that I would seek permission to unbutton the collar of his polo and touch his chest hair. And YES, I'd been just waiting for him to say or do something that would give me an opening to do so for damn near an hour! He told me he found it odd/interesting that I would seek his permission to kiss him rather than simply leaning in to do so. "CONSENT!" I told him. I want him to feel completely free to refuse before I invade his personal space so that I do not invade his personal space.

The kissing was good. The way he touched my breast was good. Keeping our pants on was very, very good. I still left a sizable wet spot on the passenger's seat of his car.

I wish Fenest was more open to the idea of spanking or caning me; breath play; using ever so slightly more force in touching my hair; longer, slightly more forceful kisses. Maybe our preferences aren't compatible. I'm not sure yet. New experiences often teach us things about ourselves we never before imagined.

Regardless, I enjoy his company and his conversation. No matter what happens from here, I imagine he'll be a very good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment