Sunday, September 14, 2014

A Busy Weekend

I spent the weekend at Doc's house.

I arrived a bit later than I had planned on Friday, due to an accident resulting in snail paced traffic on the way down. Doc was preparing dinner when I arrived; steak and broccoli. I had made lemon bars because he'd told me previously that lemon bars are his favorite dessert, though he doesn't eat sweets often.

The steak was tender and delicious, the broccoli was perfectly blanched, the lemon bars were more tart than sweet and I was glad I'd deviated from the recipe as printed.

Then, we watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Doc is introducing me to his favorite show which, rather surprisingly given my friend group, I've never seen. I loved the first episode and am looking forward to more.

Then, I gave Doc a blow job. I loved the feel of him in my mouth and I loved stroking his cock with my hand in the process. I love the taste of his pre-cum. I want to taste his cum. I love that he touches my hair and tells me when it's too much. I love the sounds he makes. I love knowing that he enjoys this as much as I do.

At some point I asked or he suggested and we moved to the bedroom where really amazing sex ensued.

Saturday morning there was more amazing sex. Doc went down on me for the third time. I had been planning to ask him to do so at some point in the weekend, but he got started before I could ask. Whereas during my first experience I had too much going on in the newness of it and in the mental stuff in my brain about my lack of previous experience with it, I didn't have an orgasm that first time

The second time, while I enjoyed it, I still didn't have an orgasm. I was too afraid to move. Afraid that if I did, the attention, pressure, sensations would shift and it would stop feeling as good as it felt.

This time, however, I took a chance and moved when I needed to move, trusting that if the sensations felt less good, I could move back or communicate clearly to Doc what I needed him to do differently. I had the best and most intense orgasm of my life. I literally couldn't have another orgasm all weekend.

That did not stop me, however, from having more sex. With my previous two partners, while the sex was pleasurable, their penises felt...invasive. I can't explain it. It didn't feel right. It felt all wrong. With Doc, I don't care particularly much about the orgasm (though I really enjoy the orgasm), I'm really quite satisfied and fulfilled and take enormous pleasure in having Doc in me. I don't even realize how natural it feels to have him in me until he withdraws and I find myself physically aching with the emptiness he's left behind.

I whimper slightly when he withdraws and pout for a bit. But he stretches out next to me, and I'm thrilled to be able to touch his arms, chest, face, hair; our legs entangled; kissing and touching and cuddling.

Somewhere in the midst of all of this, Doc's cats need feeding and I haven't been sleeping well and my allergies have come on full force with the changing seasons. I roll out of bed and take extra strength allergy meds. We have breakfast and we're both rather tired. We return to bed for snuggles. I'm a very happy woman.

I drift off to sleep curled against Doc. Eventually he realizes it's close to 11:00 and Doc gets up for a shower. I'm too tired to move. Barely functional. I can't figure out why I'm as tired as I am. It occurs to me later that it's the allergy medication making me groggy and sluggish and exhausted. When Doc is finished in the shower, I take my turn. We have lunch and after cleaning up, we head out to get coffee with friends.

The service is terrible, the coffee is tasty, the company is wonderful.

After coffee Doc and I head to a munch where the local community will be introducing basic safety information for electric play. I've done electric play once before and LOVED it. However, electric play is the only experience I've had that's led to drop and I'm extremely hesitant to try it again.

One of the community members at this munch has a Violet Wand and a TENS unit which he offers up for anyone wanting to get a sense of what they do. The Violet Wand is light and tingly, nowhere near as intense as the Hot Seat. But it's pleasurable in it's own way.

The very fact of being in a space with other kinksters reminded me that I really do enjoy impact play. Being more comfortable with written communication rather than oral, I sent Doc a text from across the table. I told him, if he were comfortable, I'd very much like to try spanking later in the evening. When Doc received the text and read it, he looked at me across the table and nodded his consent. I glowed with excitement.

Eventually the educational portion of the munch ends and total chaos ensues as the very enthusiastic members of the community become more and more animated and side conversations start to flow. The board member who is presenting the basics of electric play begins to discuss some additional community news, desperately trying to be heard over the din.

As soon as she finishes her announcements I plead with Doc to leave. There has been far too much sensory stimulation today. I was close to the end of what I could tolerate for noise after coffee and I was beyond what I could tolerate well and still feel okay by this point in the munch.

Doc was gracious enough to leave with me. Doc had mentioned playing some of his favorite band for me on the drive to the munch, but we hadn't gotten to it. On the drive home, Doc asked if he could play some for me. I agreed, but asked if he could just give me 10 minutes. I just needed quiet, peace, silent time inside of myself when there weren't a thousand other things screaming for my attention.

Doc gave me several minutes of quiet and then asked me some questions about my experiences with this particular community. Doc is a good man. We talked. Or, I talked. Doc asked questions on occasion. I answered. I rabbit trailed. I just shared because Doc asked and has earned a right to my vulnerability.

Then, I realized that we were nearly halfway back to his house. I told him he was welcome to share his music with me. It wasn't what I had expected. I have limited exposure to most music and this was completely unfamiliar both as a band and as a genre.

It was enjoyable but not at all in line with what I would have expected Doc to listen to. Something to sound feels at odds with this soft spoken man who delights me to no end. Somehow I have this image in my mind of Doc in a smoking jacket with a fat cigar listening to soft jazz. Riot grrl is not what I had expected when I first met him.

One of the last songs before Doc pulled into his garage had a very '60s doo-wop feel to it. This delighted me to no end. I have a deep love of '60s doo-wop.

The entire drive home, I touched Doc freely. About thirty miles from his home, my casual stroking of his leg became more focused on his genitals. It wasn't even intentional. My hand just migrated and it was so comfortable to be allowed to touch him that I didn't think much of it. When I realized what I was doing, I asked Doc if it was okay. He indicated it was.

Eventually, I realized that I had to stop touching Doc's cock through his blue jeans because I was on the point of needing to touch his skin. I was fantasizing about unzipping his pants, pulling out his cock, leaning over and giving him a blow job. I looked at the center console and considered the logistics. I looked at Doc and considered what a cautious driver Doc is. I thought an impromptu blow job might not be appreciated, if only because it would be too distracting as we cruised down the freeway at 80 mph.

I began to touch Doc's arm instead, hoping to maintain contact and temper my desire. This didn't work. Fifteen miles from Doc's house and I stopped touching him altogether.

After a few moments, Doc asked if I was okay. "Yes," I told him honestly.

"You're quiet," he remarked.

"I want you so badly," I responded. "I figured it was probably wiser to stop touching you altogether rather than simply strip my pants off and begin touching myself when we're so close to your house." Doc agreed.

When we got to his house, we sat for a bit, talking, re-hydrating, enjoying the evening. I suggested we watch Last Tango in Paris, which I had purchased recently and been waiting to watch with him.

*****SPOILER ALERT*****

What. The. FUCK!?

I decided to watch this movie at Ichthy's behest. All I knew about that movie was that it was about a young French woman who has an affair with an older man shortly before her marriage to her fiance. The sex in the movie is all anyone ever seems to talk about. The infamous "butter scene" is the only thing Doc knew about the movie.

In a movie that is close to 2:10 in length, fewer than 6 minutes of the movie actually contain sex.

This is not what I had expected. The whole movie is so much more. I'm not even entirely sure I can wrap my head around the movie. It was completely insane. I enjoyed it, particularly the scene in which Paul, Marlon Brando's character, delivers a monologue to his dead wife's (Rose) corpse. This is the single most honest scene in the entire movie.

Still, I was leaning against Doc, his arm around me, stroking my hair, my arm, my neck, my cheek, holding my hand. Eventually, I reached behind me and began to stroke Doc as he stroked my breasts and teased my nipples.

Then, the infamous butter scene. Anal rape. I knew it was coming, but hadn't thought much about it. There were tears on the screen, and I went still. I couldn't touch Doc sexually in the midst of this. I withdrew my hand. Immediately Doc withdrew his hand from my breast. He wrapped his arms more tightly around me and held me closer. I gripped his hand and arm more tightly than I intended until the scene was done. Doc checked that I was okay. Eventually, I began to relax again.

*****END SPOILER ALERT*****

At some point, I kissed Doc. I turned in this arms, touched his face, and kissed him. Several minutes passed in which we weren't paying particular attention to the movie. Doc paused the movie and we headed to the bedroom for more incredible sex with spanking, some of it thuddy, some of it stingy. (I like both VERY much). After which we ate lemon bars and then finished the movie.

It was close to midnight, maybe after in fact. We headed to bed and snuggled. We talked about childhood book experiences. Eventually, we drifted off to sleep.

Early in the morning, I awoke and changed positions, snuggling close to Doc. My hand ended up resting close to his cock. I started to doze off again, touching him. Over the course of the next hour, I drifted between asleep and awake, sometimes stroking Doc, sometimes just touching him.

When we both woke up, Doc began to touch me in return. Eventually Doc began to perform oral sex on me again. As the intensity of my desire increased, I pleaded, "Please, Doc!" He began to reach for a condom. "Not yet!" I told him.

"Okay," he said, returning to what he'd been doing, sounding very slightly perplexed.

"I want you to make me beg," I told him.

But we haven't negotiated this type of interaction and I'm afraid to say more. Eventually I simply needed to have him in me. "Okay, now," I gasped desperately.

Doc got a condom and I slid a pillow beneath my hips. I looked into his eyes as Doc entered me and I knew bliss. Doc used slow, more shallow strokes. I wanted more, but I didn't want to change positions yet and I knew if Doc used deeper, more fervent strokes I'd pay a hefty price later. I focused on feeling him in me. "How are you doing," I asked.

"This is good," Doc told me.

"Okay. I was thinking that since I brought toys and you asked about the use of anal beads, I'd really like to add that, but doing so means you'll have to stop and I don't want you to stop," I told him in breathless half sentences.

"It's okay, we should explore. I'll only have to stop for a short time," Doc assured me.

We shifted positions, I grabbed my beaded anal plug and inserted it part way, allowing Doc to insert it the rest of the way. I was completely lost in the exquisite pleasure of the stimulation. A few position changes later, and the plug was firmly seated in me, Doc was pounding into me from behind and I was in heaven.

Even now, I get hot and wet just remembering it all.

After, we lay together and discussed the spanking the night before. What worked, if we needed to change anything. I'm deeply satisfied and find it incredibly gratifying that Doc would even seek to provide me with this service. We'll continue to learn each other as we go. Doc mentioned that I had gone very quiet when he was spanking me.

I was processing. I tend to be very quiet when I'm processing an experience in the moment. I can't always provide feedback in the moment about what is working. If I'm silent, assume it's working. I have no problem being VERY vocal about what things are NOT working.

Eventually, Doc headed to the kitchen to make breakfast and I hopped into the shower.

Cinnamon coffee, scrambled eggs with ham, cheddar, and green chile sauce, an tangerine. I'm really starting to love the whole idea of breakfast.

After we cleaned up, Doc took a shower and we took a walk together. It was the first nice day we've had in a week and it was wonderful to be outside in the sunshine and fresh air.

Then, I headed home, knowing I won't be seeing Doc again for at least two weeks. Doc waved goodbye and I smiled and waved in return.

I stopped for groceries on my way home and locked my keys in my car. This bought me an hour of down time and I was able to catch up with Ichthy, my best friend whom I'll be visiting next weekend, and a good friend I've known for years but haven't had a chance to talk to in recent weeks.

Perhaps next time I'll work up the courage to ask Doc to use a belt on me. I hinted at this weekend and seemed amenable to the idea. Next month's munch topic is breath play and I desperately hope Doc is willing to give it a shot - super light breath play is hot.

Back to my vanilla life in the morning. It's wonderful that Doc fits there, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment