Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Expectations and Intentions

I'll be completely honest with you. There are few things in life that get me as hot as being treated with respect. One of the most significant ways a person can demonstrate respect to me is through clear, direct, honest, open, respectful communication.

On my first date with Doc, he laid it all out on the table - where he's at, what he's interested in, what he's ready for, what he isn't ready for, what he wanted for the remainder of our time together on that first date. I was highly amenable to everything.

At the end of our first date, he invited me on a second date.

Now, as it happens, I am taking a business trip later this week. I'll be gone for four days. I will also be flying out of a different airport from the one through which I will be returning. This is not a big deal. It means I do not have to worry about airport parking. I had already made tentative arrangements for a ride to the first and from the second airport.

Then, Doc asked me on a second date. "I know you're going out of town this weekend," he said. "If you're interested, I'd like it if you came over Wednesday night. I could make you dinner again, and then you could head to the airport from here Thursday morning."

I liked this suggestion. And I told him so!

"I really want to," I replied. "The only problem is the airport logistics. I'm flying out of airport A, but returning into airport B. As such, I'm going to have to get a ride to and from the respective airports. I've made arrangements for this. At this point, the only way I'd be able to see you again Wednesday is if you would be able to give me a lift to the airport Thursday."

Doc indicated he would see if he could make this happen, as he has quite a flexible schedule for work.

"And, since I'm going to be stealing a few hours of your Thursday if you can work this out, I'd like to cook dinner for you when I arrive Wednesday evening, so that you can take the time, if you need it, to make sure you've got everything taken care of that you need to have taken care of."

Agreements all around that this is the way to proceed, Doc checked his schedule for Thursday and informed me today that he can take me to the airport Thursday.

Our second date is on the calendar. I'm excited. I suspect Doc is excited as well.

I was so excited I posted about this impending second date on social media.

Shortly thereafter, I got an email from Doc. I was terrified, certain I would open it and he would be telling me that he'd seen my post and while he was flattered, my excitement was just too much; that while I'm great, I'm just too eager for his tastes; that he isn't really sure what's going on with him, but he's just not feeling it anymore, and so while he's really sorry about it, the fact is he's going to have to cancel.

For all of my confidence and my intensely cocksure attitude in real life, in my head, I'm a great big bag of insecurities when the possibilty of rejection arises. I mean, if I hadn't gotten an email at all, I would have just assumed that everything was golden. Having gotten the email and not yet read it, I steeled myself for the worst.

Instead, when I opened and read it, I discovered that Doc is also excited, which was enough to make me glow with pleasure.

Now, after our first date in which I had two orgasms incredibly close together shortly before midnight and a third orgasm the following morning before 7:00am, my body is a bit spent. My lady bits are just worn out. I'm just not sure I can handle any more stimulation, particularly stimulation of my clitoris.

So, I had decided, as I would be seeing Doc fewer than 60 hours after I last left him, I would not masturbate between leaving his house Monday morning and seeing him again Wednesday evening. I wanted to ensure that my clitoris wouldn't be overstimulated and insensitive to touch when I next see him.

Then, I finished reading the email from Doc. He wrote, "We should talk about intentions and expection for the evening when you get here. But I would like to continue...."

I was immediate wet. Pussy soaked. In need of changing the sheets on my bed, aching to touch myself or better yet be touched by Doc RIGHT NOW, achingly hot and horny and ready.

Doc is pretty vanilla. Though he has far more sexual experience than I do generally speaking, none of his experience has been particularly kinky. But this email, expressing his desire to share our intentions and expectations? YES! I think Doc would be a natural in the kink community, and I'm looking forward to the possibility of exploring more of those things with him.

Clear, direct, honest, open, respectful communication. It's one of the sexiest things a man can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment